Georgia Cancer Specialists and Northside Hospital Cancer Institute offer outpatient infusion services for non-oncology patients.
- Safe and Professional: Our board-certified physicians, experienced in Infusional therapy, evaluate each patient individually. Referring physicians receive timely progress notes indicating infusion results and patient status.
- Cost-effective: As outpatient treatment, Medicare and other insurances cover the AIC’s services.
- Convenient: Infusion services are available from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, in Athens, Macon, and 24 other locations throughout Georgia.
Infusional (IV) Treatments And Indications Include:
- Rituxan, Orencia, Methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis
- Reclast, Prolia, Boniva for osteoporosis
- Amevive for chronic plaque psoriasis
- Tysabri for relapsing multiple sclerosis, Mitoxantrone for progressive multiple sclerosis
- Remicade for rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Stelara – for ulcerative colitis
- Cinqair, Nucala – for severe asthma
- Soliris – for aHUS, PNH
Other Services Offered:
- Administration Of Antibiotics And Antifungal Agents
- Administration Of Intravenous Fluids
- Maintenance And Care Of Central Lines, Including Port Flushes
- Administration Of Chemotherapy
- On-site Venipuncture And Laboratory Testing
- Administration Of Intravenous Monoclonal Antibodies And Other Medications
- Administration Of All Agents By Certified Infusional Nurse Professionals
- Portable Pump Programming And Patient Education
- Administration Of Growth Factors And Injections
To schedule an appointment, please contact the clinic closest to you.