Jorge Leguizamo, MD
Board Certified: Medical oncology and hematology
Medical Degree: Columbia University in New York, NY
Residency: Naval Medical Center San Diego in San Diego, CA
Fellowship: National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD; Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC; National Cancer Institute, GI malignancies group in Bethesda, MD
Special Interests: Hematological malignancies, breast cancer, PNH, and atypical HUS
Dr. Leguizamo is a member of the American Society of Hematology, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Leguizamo speaks fluent Spanish.
“My mother is a cancer survivor. I became an oncologist striving to give others the same outstanding care she received.” -Dr. Leguizamo
Jorge Leguizamo, MD in the News
- Georgia Cancer Specialists Office in Cumming Gains Second Physician
- Georgia Cancer Specialists Moves Cumming Office To Better Serve the Growing Forsyth and North Fulton Area
- GCS Physicians Attend Annual Gwinnett Medical Center Event
- Dr. Jorge Leguizamo Wins "Smartest Oncologist in the Nation" Contest
- Dr. Jorge Leguizamo Joins Georgia Cancer Specialists at its Snellville, Lawrenceville Offices