Rodolfo Bordoni, MD
Board Certified: Medical oncology, hematology, and internal medicine
Medical Degree: National University of Rosario, School of Medicine in Rosario, Argentina
Residency: British Hospital and Medical Center, Rosario in Argentina
Fellowship: Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA
Special Interests: Lung cancer, head and neck cancer, research, professional education
Dr. Bordoni is the Chairman of the GCS Quality Research and Therapeutics Committee; co-chair of the annual Atlanta Lung Cancer Symposium; former member of the Board of Directors and Co-Chair of the Georgia Lung Cancer Working Group of the Georgia Center for Oncology Research and Education (GA-CORE); former chairman of the Wellstar Cancer Committee and former member of the WellStar Cancer Network Cabinet, member of the WellStar Thoracic Oncology Group; member of the Cobb County Medical Society, the American College of Physicians, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Medical Association of Georgia; Member, WellStar Cancer Service Line Marketing Committee; member Board of Directors Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO); Co-Chair GASCO Professional Education Committee.
Dr. Bordoni speaks Spanish fluently.
Rodolfo Bordoni, MD in the News
- Georgia Cancer Specialists Doctor Publishes Article in Community Oncology Journal
- Four Georgia Cancer Specialists Medical Professionals Contribute to Atlanta Medicine Magazine's Spring 2010 Issue
- Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni Chairs Georgia Lung Cancer Working Group
- GCS Physician Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni Featured in Local News Story on Lung Cancer Research
- GCS Physicians Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni and Dr. Mansoor Saleh Presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer in Amsterdam