Rodolfo Bordoni, MD
Board Certified: Medical oncology, hematology, and internal medicine
Medical Degree: National University of Rosario, School of Medicine in Rosario, Argentina
Residency: British Hospital and Medical Center, Rosario in Argentina
Fellowship: Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA
Special Interests: Lung cancer, head and neck cancer, research, professional education
Dr. Bordoni serves as the Chairman of the Research and Therapeutics Committee and is co-chair of the annual Lung Cancer Symposium. He is a former member of the Board of Directors and Co-Chair of the Georgia Lung Cancer Working Group of the Georgia Center for Oncology Research and Education. He currently serves as chairman of the Cancer Committee and member of the WellStar Cancer Network Cabinet and the WellStar Thoracic Oncology Group.
Dr. Bordoni is a member of the Cobb County Medical Society, the American College of Physicians, the Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Medical Assocation of Georgia.
Dr. Bordoni has the following appointments:
Chairman, Research and Therapeutics, Georgia Cancer Specialists;
Member, WellStar Cancer Service Line Cabinet;
Member, WellStar Cancer Service Line Marketing Committee;
Co-Chairman, Georgia Lung Cancer Working Group, Georgia Center for Oncology Research and Education.
Dr. Bordoni speaks fluent Spanish.
“I chose oncology because the challenge of such a new field appealed to me.” -Dr. Bordoni
Rodolfo Bordoni, MD in the News
- Georgia Cancer Specialists Doctor Publishes Article in Community Oncology Journal
- Four Georgia Cancer Specialists Medical Professionals Contribute to Atlanta Medicine Magazine's Spring 2010 Issue
- Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni Chairs Georgia Lung Cancer Working Group
- GCS Physician Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni Featured in Local News Story on Lung Cancer Research
- GCS Physicians Dr. Rodolfo Bordoni and Dr. Mansoor Saleh Presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer in Amsterdam